Wanda Kabata Medycyna Rodzinna offers a comprehensive range of primary care services for children and adults.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- General medical and surgical consultations;
- E.C.G and ultrasound tests;
- Minor surgery (wound management, incision and drainage of an abscess, removal of foreign bodies, toe nail removal, etc);
- Immunization and flu shots;
- Prescribing medication and refills;
- Referrals to specialists, tests and diagnosis;
- Occupational medicine - examination and medical reports for driving licence, work permits, including sanitary and epidemiological statement.
We are happy to accept patients both insured by the National Health Fund (NFZ – Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia) and on a fee-for-service basis.
View our price list here.
We speak English.
To request an appointment please call
571 323 502
Mon-Fri 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
How to find us
Tram no 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 – tram station „Mickiewicza”